Weekly review of Marshall University alumni in the NFL:
1. Ahmad Bradshaw, Running Back, New York Giants
Ahmad Bradshaw sat out the Giants 24-20 win over New England with a broken bone in his foot. Bradshaw hopes to return from injury this week.
2. C.J Spillman, Safety, San Francisco 49ers
C.J Spillman registered one special teams tackle during San Francisco’s 19 – 11 win over Washington.
3. Chris Crocker, Safety, Cincinnati Bengals
The Bengals won their fifth straight game Sunday as they took down Tennessee 24-17. Chris Crocker was credited with one tackle and one assisted tackle during the win.
4. Doug Legursky, Guard/Center, Pittsburgh Steelers
Doug Legursky missed his third straight game with a dislocated tow as the Baltimore Ravens defeated Pittsburgh 23-20.
5. Byron Lefwich, Quarterback, Pittsburgh Steelers*
* On injured reserved, broken arm.
6. Albert McClellan, Linebacker, Baltimore Ravens
Playing special teams and seeing spot duty at outside linebacker Albert McClellan recorded two tackles during Baltimore’s 23-20 win over Pittsburgh.
7. Lee Smith, Tight End, Buffalo Bills
For the second week in a row Lee Smith did not register a catch or special teams tackle during Buffalo’s 27-11 loss to the Jets.