Weekly review of Marshall University alumni in the NFL:
1. Ahmad Bradshaw, Running Back, New York Giants
Ahmad Bradshaw lead the Giants rushing attack with 50 yards on 18 attempts during New York’s 20 – 17 win over Miami. Bradshaw also caught five passes for 38 yards.
2. C.J Spillman, Safety, San Francisco 49ers
C.J Spillman registered one special teams tackle during San Francisco’s 20 – 10 win over Cleveland.
3. Chris Crocker, Safety, Cincinnati Bengals
Chris Crocker had a busy Sunday during the Bengals 34 – 12 victory over Seattle. Starting at safety Crocker recorded four tackles, one sack, and one pass defended.
4. Doug Legursky, Guard/Center, Pittsburgh Steelers
Fully recovered from a dislocate toe that kept him out of last weeks game, Doug Legursky started at right guard during Pittsburgh’s 25 – 17 win over New England. The Steelers offensive line helped Pittsburgh to 427 yards of offense.
5. Byron Lefwich, Quarterback, Pittsburgh Steelers*
* On injured reserved, broken arm.
6. Albert McClellan, Linebacker, Baltimore Ravens
Albert McClellan matched last weeks performance with another two tackle game during the Ravens 30 – 27 win over Arizona.
7. Lee Smith, Tight End, Buffalo Bills
Lee Smith was activated for the Bills 23 – 0 win over Washington but did not register a catch or special teams tackle.