Weekly review of Marshall University alumni in the NFL:
1. Ahmad Bradshaw, Running Back, New York Giants
Still recovering from a broken bone in his foot Ahmad Bradshaw missed the Giants 27-20 loss to San Francisco. Bradshaw has now sat out the past two games, there is no timetable for his return.
2. C.J Spillman, Safety, San Francisco 49ers
Playing on special teams, C.J Spillman registered one tackle in San Francisco’s 27-20 win over New York (NFC).
3. Chris Crocker, Safety, Cincinnati Bengals
Chris Crocker lead the Bengals with five tackles during Cincinnati’s 24-17 loss to Pittsburgh.
4. Doug Legursky, Guard/Center, Pittsburgh Steelers
After sitting out the past three games while recovering from toe surgery Doug Legursky was active for the Steelers 24-17 win over Cincinnati. Legursky did not start but did see spot action along the offensive line.
5. Byron Lefwich, Quarterback, Pittsburgh Steelers*
* On injured reserved, broken arm.
6. Albert McClellan, Linebacker, Baltimore Ravens
Albert McClellan registered one tackle and one assisted tackle during Baltimore’s 22-17 loss to Seattle.
7. Lee Smith, Tight End, Buffalo Bills
Lee Smith failed to register any stats on special teams or at tight end during the Bill’s 44-7 loss to Dallas.