Weekly review of Marshall Alumni in the NFL:
1. Ahmad Bradshaw, Running Back, New York Giants
Ahmad Bradshaw carried the whole rushing load for New York with Brandon Jacobs sitting out with a injury. Bradshaw rushed 17 times for 58 yards, he also caught two passes for 27 yards. New York lost to Seattle 36 – 25.
2. C.J Spillman, Safety, San Francisco 49ers
C.J Spillman recorded one special teams tackle during San Francisco’s 48 – 3 win over Tampa Bay.
3. Chris Crocker, Safety, Cincinnati Bengals
Chris Crocker had a quite game during the Bengals 30 – 20 win over Jacksonville, recording one tackle and one pass defended.
4. Doug Legursky, Guard/Center, Pittsburgh Steelers
Starting at left guard for the first time in his career Doug Legursky helped the Steelers to a 38 – 17 win over Tennessee.
5. Byron Lefwich, Quarterback, Pittsburgh Steelers*
* On injured reserved, broken arm.
6. Albert McClellan, Linebacker, Baltimore Ravens
7. Lee Smith, Tight End, Buffalo Bills
For the second week in a row Lee Smith was on Buffalo’s game day roster. During the Bills 31 – 24 win over Philadelphia Smith recorded his first NFL stat, a special teams tackle.