Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Need a Favor

First thing I want to do is thank every one for reading my blog, it is appreciated. Although, I need every one to do me a favor.

Please, Please, Please, do not post recruiting info from the Marshall Thundering Blog on HerdNation.com. Jamie Oaks and the people at Herd Nation are trying to run a business that helps all Herd fans and I don't want to hurt it.

The only reason I know we got another verbal commitment today is because of Jamie Oaks and Herd Nation. I don't have a premium membership so I did not get the players identity from Herd Nation. Oak's news did spur me to find other sources to help find out who the recruit is.

Again thanks for reading the Blog, you guys are great and I appreciate it but please do not post recruiting info from the Marshall Thundering Blog on Herd Nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment