Friday, January 15, 2010

Chuck McGill: Travis Bell WILL visit Marshall this weekend!

From Chuck McGill at the Charleston Daily Mail:
http://blogs.dailymail.com/marshall/2010/01/15/travis-bell-who-the-hell-knows/

Travis Bell: He is somewhere in the lower 48. I think.

First big recruiting weekend for Doc Holliday and I’m already exhausted.

There are, supposedly, 18 potential future Herd football players visiting. Initially, it was believed that three-star defensive back prospect Travis Bell, a verbal to West Virginia University, was among them.

Bell was quoted in a post on a WVU sports related site as saying, essentially, that was hogwash.

I did some checking up on this situation and was told, again, that Bell IS visiting. I haven’t seen him with my own eyes and I won’t be in Huntington until Saturday night for the hoops game, so that’s all I have to go on.

So there, it’s settled: Travis Bell is in Huntington, unless he’s somewhere else, then he’s not.

Case closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment