Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hans Louis to visit WVU?

From a SoFLAfootball.com article published on January 8th:

Hans Louis discussing upcoming recruiting visits –

“I have Marshall set up on the 15th, West Virginia is on the 22nd, and Western Kentucky on the 29th.”

Louis visited Marshall last weekend and verbally accepted a scholarship yesterday. I have not seen any information in regards to Louis still visiting WVU and WKU.

In the same article Louis mentioned WVU had already offered a scholarship -

“I just spoke to their coach, Coach (Lonnie) Galloway. He is offering me a scholarship. He said he’s coming to my house sometime next week.”

Hopefully Louis is a strong verbal commitment and has called off his remaining visits. Like I mentioned this is an older article that was published before his commitment yesterday and I have not found any info if he still attends to visit other schools.

Read the whole article here: http://www.soflafootball.com/homepage-hot-news/hans-louis-has-visits-planned

No comments:

Post a Comment