Friday, April 2, 2010

Donnie Jones: Recruiting to Huntington Hard

What I will call a anonyms source emailed me a excerpt of a interview Jarvis Davis did with UCFSports.com. The article is subscription (rivals.com) only but here is the excerpt:

"Coach Jones was telling me about UCF and explaining to me about the facilities," Davis said. "He had a hard time recruiting in Huntington, W.V. That's not a place people want to go. He told me when he goes to Orlando we can recruit top notch players. Orlando is a great city and people want to be there. With UCF's facilities and the team we have now we can be something special. I looked at his interview and he said something like the sleeping giant, waking it up. I have confidence in Coach Jones and his staff that we can wake the giant.

Full Article (Subscription only) http://ucf.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1069798

No comments:

Post a Comment