Weekly review of Marshall Alumni in the NFL.
1. Ahmad Bradshaw, Running Back, New York Giants
Ahmad Bradshaw did not play in the New York Giants 36-7 win over the Carolina Panthers after suffering a neck injury the previous week. A timetable has not been set for Bradshaw’s return.
2. C.J Spillman, Safety, San Francisco 49ers
In a suspiring outcome the San Francisco 49ers lost to the Minnesota Vikings 24-13 Sunday afternoon. Safety C.J Spillman did not register a tackle during the game.
3. Doug Legursky, Guard/Center, Pittsburgh Steelers
Doug Legursky saw a number of snaps along the interior of Pittsburgh’s offensive line as the Steelers fell to the Oakland Raiders 34-31.
4. Byron Leftwich, Quarterback, Pittsburgh Steelers
Serving as Ben Roethlisberger’s primary backup Byron Leftwich did not see the field during Pittsburgh’s week three loss at Oakland.
5. Albert McClellan, Linebacker, Baltimore Ravens
Albert McClellan earned his third start in a row during Baltimore’s last second, 31-30 win over the New England Patriots. The outside linebacker recorded one tackle during the victory.
6. Lee Smith, Tight End, Buffalo Bills
Although he did not record a catch, Bills blocking tight end Lee Smith helped Buffalo to 138 rushing yards during their 24-14 win over the Cleveland Browns.
7. Randy Moss, Wide Receiver, San Francisco 49ers
Randy Moss caught three passes for 27 yards during San Francisco’s week three loss at Minnesota.
8. Vinny Curry, Defensive End, Philadelphia Eagles
Vinny Curry was listed among Philadelphia’s inactive players for the third straight week.
9. Mario Harvey, Linebacker, Indianapolis Colts
Mario Harvey did not record a tackle in the Indianapolis Colts 22-17 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars.