Weekly review of Marshall Alumni in the NFL:
1. Ahmad Bradshaw, Running Back, New York Giants
Ahmad Bradshaw lead the Giants in rushing with 86 yards on 15 carries. He also caught five passes for 53 yards and one touchdown during the Giants 29 – 16 win over Philadelphia.
2. C.J Spillman, Safety, San Francisco 49ers
Playing special teams C.J Spillman registered one assisted tackle during San Francisco’s 13 – 8 win over Cincinnati.
3. Chris Crocker, Safety, Cincinnati Bengals
Chris Crocker played a big role in Cincinnati’s defense on Sunday, recording three tackles and a half sack. The Bengals lost to San Francisco 13 – 8.
4. Doug Legursky, Guard/Center, Pittsburgh Steelers
Doug Legursky left Sunday’s game against the Indianapolis Colts with a separated shoulder. Reports indicate he should be able to play and start this week against Tennessee. Pittsburgh beat the Colts 23 – 20.
5. Byron Lefwich, Quarterback, Pittsburgh Steelers*
* On injured reserved, broken arm.
6. Albert McClellan, Linebacker, Baltimore Ravens
Playing special teams Albert McClellan recorded one tackle during the Ravens 37 – 7 win over St. Louis.
7. Lee Smith, Tight End, Buffalo Bills
Lee Smith was on the Bill’s inactive list as they beat New England 34 -31.