Thursday, March 18, 2010

Darius Marshal not at Marshall’s Pro Day

You probably already read the Herald Dispatch’s article on Marshall’s NFL pro day at Joan C. Edwards stadium. One noticeable abscens from Marshall’s pro day was Darius Marshall. Marshall has distanced him self from the program since Mark Snyder's resignation, barely playing in the Little Cezars Pizza Bowl, and declaring for the NFL draft. You have to imagine the rift runs very deep if Marshall did not take an opportunity to improve his draft stock.

From the Herald Dispatch, MU's NFL hopefuls audition for scouts at Pro Day - http://www.herald-dispatch.com/sports/marshall/x2086849884/MUs-NFL-hopefuls-audition-for-scouts-at-Pro-Day

3 comments:

  1. Arizona - This information is wrong. Darius Marshall performed at MU's pro day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it on good authority that he did not attend, if you have contradictory evidence I would like to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arizona - I like what you do with the blog, but trust me he participated at MU's pro day. I used to work in the media (Daily Mail) and understand the importance of the truth so I wouldn't tell you this if it were not true. Feel free to email me. Cubsrams1@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete