Weekly review of Marshall University alumni in the NFL:
1. Ahmad Bradshaw, Running Back, New York Giants
Ahmad Bradshaw was benched for an undisclosed violation of team rules during the first half of New York’s 37-24 win over Dallas. When he did play Bradshaw accumulated 12 rushing yards on eight carries and one reception for seven yards.
2. C.J Spillman, Safety, San Francisco 49ers
Playing special teams for the 49ers, C.J Spillman recorded two tackles during San Francisco’s 21-19 loss to Arizona.
3. Chris Crocker, Safety, Cincinnati Bengals
Despite four tackles and a sack from safety Chris Crocker the Cincinnati Bengals fell to Houston 20-19.
4. Doug Legursky, Guard/Center, Pittsburgh Steelers
Doug Legursky started the Steelers 14-3 win over Cleveland at left guard but finished at center, replacing the injured Maurkice Pouncey.
5. Byron Lefwich, Quarterback, Pittsburgh Steelers*
* On injured reserved, broken arm.
6. Albert McClellan, Linebacker, Baltimore Ravens
Albert McClellan continued to receive extended playing time while Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis recovers from injury, recording one tackle during Baltimore’s 24-10 win over Indianapolis.
7. Lee Smith, Tight End, Buffalo Bills
Lee Smith got his first NFL start during Buffalo’s 37-10 loss to San Diego, recording one catch for zero yards.