Weekly review of Marshall University alumni in the NFL:
1. Ahmad Bradshaw, Running Back, New York Giants
Ahmad Bradshaw returned to action after missing four weeks with a broken bone in his foot during New York’s (NFC) 38-35 loss to Green Bay. For the game Bradshaw recorded 11 carries for 38 yards, he also caught two passes for nine yards.
2. C.J Spillman, Safety, San Francisco 49ers
C.J Spillman did not register a tackle during San Francisco’s 26-0 win over St.Louis.
3. Chris Crocker, Safety, Cincinnati Bengals
Chris Crocker had a solid yet unspectacular outing during Cincinnati’s 35-7 loss to Pittsburgh, recording three tackles.
4. Doug Legursky, Guard/Center, Pittsburgh Steelers
Starting at left guard for a second week in a row Doug Legursky and the Pittsburgh Steelers defeated Cincinnati 35-7.
5. Byron Lefwich, Quarterback, Pittsburgh Steelers*
* On injured reserved, broken arm.
6. Albert McClellan, Linebacker, Baltimore Ravens
After making his first career start last week in place of the injured Ray Lewis, Albert McClellan had a quite game against the Cleveland Browns, failing to register a tackle. Baltimore beat Cleveland 24-10.
7. Lee Smith, Tight End, Buffalo Bills
It was a monumental day for Lee Smith during Buffalo’s 23-17 loss to Tennessee. Not only did Smith record his first NFL reception he also lead all Bills tight ends with three catches for 11 yards.