1. Daniel Baldridge, Offensive Tackle, Tennessee Titans
The Tennessee Titans backup left tackle, Daniel Baldridge helped keep reserve quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick on his feet, not yielding a sack. Fitzpatrick also passed for two touchdowns and 136 yards during Tennessee's 27-19 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals.
2. Ahmad Bradshaw, Running Back, Indianapolis Colts
Activated from the physically unable to perform list last Monday, Colts running back Ahmad Bradshaw did not play in Indianapolis's 20-12 win over the New York Giants.
3. Omar Brown, Safety, Baltimore Ravens
After being held out of the first preseason game, Baltimore Ravens Omar Brown played in week two, recording three tackles and one assisted tackle during a 27-23 win over the Atlanta Falcons.
4. Vinny Curry, Defensive End, Philadelphia Eagles
Vinny Curry had another strong preseason performance against the Carolina Panthers, registering two tackles and a pass defended in a 14-9 Philadelphia Eagles win.
5. Aaron Dobson, Wide Receiver, New England Patriots
Although Aaron Dobson only appeared in two plays with Patriots starting quarterback Tom Brady, he still caught two passes for 30 yards on five targets. New England defeated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 25-21.
6. Mario Harvey, Linebacker, Indianapolis Colts
Mario Harvey returned to practice (hamstring injury) three days before the Colts preseason game against New York but did not record any stats.
7. Johnny Jones, Defensive Tackle, Oakland Raiders
Johnny Jones was waived by the Oakland Raiders on August 5th.
8. Albert McClellan, Linebacker, Baltimore Ravens
From his spot at inside linebacker Albert McClellan registered five tackles and a fumble recovery during the Ravens week two preseason game.
9. Doug Legursky, Guard/Center, Buffalo Bills
It looks like Doug Legursky is falling behind Colin Brown for the starting left guard job in Buffalo. He received second team work during the Bills 20-16 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
10. Lee Smith, Tight End, Buffalo Bills
Lee Smith caught one pass for one yard in the Bills second preseason game.
11. C.J. Spillman, Safety, San Francisco 49ers
Seeing his first team reps diminish during training camp with the emergence of first round draft pick Eric Reid, C.J. Spillman recorded one tackle during the San Francisco 49ers 15-13 win over the Kansas City Chiefs.