Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Former MU Punter Chris Hanson gets HS Coaching Job

Former Marshall and NFL punter Chris Hanson will be Trinity Christian School’s (GA) head football coach in 2011. Hanson spent his first season out of the NFL at Heritage High School (GA) as special teams coordinator and strength coach. The former Marshall punter will help Trinity transition from 8 man football to traditional 11 on 11.

In a article by the Newnan Times-Herald, Hanson had this to say about his new position:

"I really believe throughout my NFL career, God was preparing me to be a coach," Hanson said. "Because I had been around so many different coaches. I've seen how they've affected men's lives. It's all about creating relationships."

For many more details about Hanson’s new job read the entire Times Herald article here:
http://www.times-herald.com/sports/Hanson-takes-reins-of-Trinity-football-program-as-head-coach-1504962

No comments:

Post a Comment