Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Marshall Thundering Blog!

Yes it is hard to imagine but the Marshall Thundering Blog is turning one year old today.

I hope this website has been as fun for my visitors as it has been for me over the past year. My news might not always be breaking, my spelling and grammar might be a little off, and you might get three different links to three newspapers writing about the same thing but, I believe the blog has been a good one stop shop for all Herd news.

Since July 27th 2009 the Blog has been viewed over 27,500 times which averages out to just over 75 visitors a day.

Most importantly folks keep coming back, I have some exciting new features scheduled for football season as this site continues to improve every day.

Thanks for a great year one and I look forward to more visitors in year two!

No comments:

Post a Comment