Monday, July 27, 2009

Something New


Earlier today I got to thinking, why are there no Marshall University sports blogs? With all the blogs littering the Internet why not one for Marshall? Instead of waiting around for some one else to take up the flag I decided to start my own so welcome to the Marshall Thundering Blog!

So what will this blog entail? I plan to take the Marshall sports news posted on various websites and bring it all to this blog! Also, I will provide my own commentary when ever I see fit on issues in Herd Nation. I welcome any one and every one to post their own comments on what they find here.


1 comment:

  1. Hey there. I have a site called www.Herdmonger.com. It has nothing but Marshall apparel and merchandise. Do you mind if I put a link to this blog on there?

    ReplyDelete