Weekly review of Marshall alumni in the National Football League.
1. Ahmad Bradshaw, Running Back, Indianapolis Colts
Ahmad Bradshaw was held out of the Indianapolis Colts 37-3 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars while recovering from a neck injury.
2. Chris Crocker, Safety, Cincinnati Bengals
Signed by the Bengals last week, Chris Crocker recorded a tackle during the Bengals 17-6 loss to the Cleveland Browns.
3. Vinny Curry, Defensive End, Philadelphia Eagles
On the active roster for the second straight week, Eagles defensive end Vinny Curry registered two tackles while only playing 13 snaps as Philadelphia fell to the Denver Broncos 52-20.
4. Aaron Dobson, Wide Receiver, New England Patriots
Aaron Dobson suffered a neck injury during the third quarter of the New England Patriots 30-23 win over the Atlanta Falcons. The injury sidelined Dobson for the rest of the game. He is scheduled to undergo an MRI today and his status for this week is uncertain.
5. Mario Harvey, Linebacker, Indianapolis Colts
Playing special teams and a little bit on defense, Colts linebacker Mario Harvey did not register any stats during Sunday’s win over Jacksonville.
6. Albert McClellan, Linebacker, Baltimore Ravens
Albert McClellan injured his shoulder in Baltimore’s 23-20 loss to the Buffalo Bills and he left the game after making one tackle. An MRI yesterday only revealed a sprain and the Ravens linebacker should be able to play this week.
7. Doug Legursky, Guard/Center, Buffalo Bills
Despite practicing last week, a preseason knee injury sidelined Doug Legursky for the fourth straight game on Sunday.
8. Lee Smith, Tight End, Buffalo Bills
Lee Smith participated in 80% of Buffalo’s offensive snaps and he caught a 28 yard pass that was almost a touchdown but, the big tight end fell over his own feet before reaching the end zone.
9. C.J. Spillman, Safety, San Francisco 49ers
San Francisco’s special teams captain, C.J. Spillman recorded one tackle during the 49ers 35-11 win against the St. Louis Rams.